Monday, October 27, 2008

more meta

This is the last post I'll make (for a while, anyway) about blogging instead of remediation or grad school or science. But since I've passed the 50 post mark, I decided to pull together a word cloud based on the previous posts.

What does it show? Either I'm especially fond of analogies, or I'm speaking like a valley girl. "Like" is way too big. But that's the blog in a nutshell!
By the way, this week is my last week of being incredibly busy. Yay! I've managed to post a lot more than I expected over the last couple weeks. But once again, I make no promises how much I'll be able to post this week.

1 comment:

Silver Fox said...

It's a nice word cloud - get-time-work-field sure stands out. Congrats on the 50 posts! And on getting past the way-busy weeks (soon).