Tuesday, November 24, 2009

more hotel amenities

A while ago, I mentioned the various hotel amenities that I appreciate the most.

When I was sick earlier (incidentally, I'm much better now) I was staying at a place that had a bed with a hard, lumpy mattress and a pillow that was way too thick. I was achy all over and had exquisitely sensitive skin.

I ended up spending most of the night staring at the ceiling, fantasizing that I was staying at the hotel chain that supposedly uses all high-end mattresses (Sheraton), or at least the chain that has a big variety of pillows (Holiday Inn, I think) ...maybe I'm becoming over-familiar with the various hotel chains.

Maybe next time I travel, I'll pack my own pillow, at least.

2 comments:

EcoGeoFemme said...

Oh, I hate that sensitive skin thing that comes with a fever.

Glad you're feeling better.

Silver Fox said...

I take a pillow with me when I travel with my truck, which is usually (but not always).