Monday, June 20, 2011

settling down

I'm still looking for a new position. But I've been looking for a new position for two years.

So this weekend, I took all the pictures that had been leaning against a side wall, waiting for me to take some fancy job and move to a more permanent location. And I put them all up.

Maybe I'll get that awesome job I've been searching for and it will be in Timbuktu. And I'll have to spend some time re-wrapping everything and spackling various holes in the wall.

But in the meantime, I will enjoy my (temporary?) digs with all my favorite pictures all around me.

1 comment:

C W Magee said...

http://www.seek.com.au/JobSearch?DateRange=31&Keywords=geologist&searchfrom=quick

Employee-sponsored visas are generally not too hard to get if they want you. And these days, they'll take anyone.