Monday, November 28, 2011

what happened?

Geez, I knew I was behind on my blogging, but I thought I was 2 months behind, not three months behind!

I haven't fallen off the planet; I've just been very, very busy. Like, 70-hour weeks since the last time I posted busy.

I'm not the only person who's busy out here. All of the subcontractors I've been working with - lab, driller, specialized environmental service provider - have been just as busy as I have been. The problem, then, is trying to coordinate between everybody and on a tight schedule. It's not a bad problem to have...except that after 3 months, I am totally beat. I can't wait until Christmas, when I'm actually taking off a decent chunk of time and will not be working during my break. I hope.

From this week on, I should be working more normal hours. We'll see how things go...

No comments: