Monday, January 9, 2012

happy new year!

I'm back from vacation and ready to look back over last year. I really had a bad year, post-wise, didn't I?

I figured that I would do a review of the year by posting the first sentence of the first post of each year. I've done this for the last two years (2010 and 2009) as well.

January:
Looking back over the last year, all I can think is, "thank God that's over!"

Link
February:
Sometimes I think about my professional position and I get discouraged.

March:
I just realized that I haven't spelled out my comment moderation policy.

April:
(No posts!? The next one explains why.)

May:
I haven't given up blogging completely - it's just that over the last two months, life got in the way.

June:
I have a file of random "important papers" that I've taken with me to every place I've moved.

July:
It's funny that I ended up in the contaminated dirt business, because I grew up in the town next to (and downstream of - lucky us!) a massive, famous superfund site.

August:
It's good to be busy.

September/October:
(Two missed months! Egads!)

November:
I'm catching up on my old, old blog reading, and I found a banned book meme via Silver Fox.

December:
I was poking around various corners of the internet last night, looking for various examples of raingear.

Here's to a healther, happier, more productive 2012.

No comments: